|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
We can use matrix client to access to #rpmfusion on Libera.Chat
- First to simplify the process register you nickname on Libera.Chat
- After login https://chat.fedoraproject.org
- Choose start a new chat, write: @NickServ:libera.chat
- At @NickServ:libera.chat write: IDENTIFY <your_username at libera.chat> <your_password_libera.chat>
- Nickserver replies with "You are now identified for <your_username at libera.chat>"
- And finally join to a public room: #rpmfusion:libera.chat
Register one user on libera.chat via matrix.org it is possible but confuse see more here https://fedoramagazine.org/access-freenode-using-matrix-clients/
you have excellent (and ad free) mobile app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=im.vector.app&hl=en&gl=US
and you will never miss a conversation again .