How to contribute to RPM Fusion
Give some of your time
Submitting a package for RPM Fusion is easy as in Fedora. See also Contributors
Occasionally, packages have any issue. See also ReportingBugs.
Helping others and keeping in contact can be done using email at https://lists.rpmfusion.org/archives/.
There is need to head package review if you are a Fedora package maintainer. See also https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2
There are also few infrastructure tasks if you are a sysadmin. See also https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=Infrastructure
There is a need to host mirrors and others hosts for additional services. See also Mirrors
There is a dedicated Paypal account for the project: https://paypal.me/rpmfusion
The donation will be used to fund hosting services used by the project.
Currently donated resources
- OSUOSL is hosting our powerpc builders
- Linaro is hosting our aarch64 builders
- Broadcom donated armv7 builders
- Scaleway is hosting our armv7hl builders
- Several mirrors help to spread the download resources
- Many contributors (more than 100 active accounts)